ZPC student ministries exists to partner with families to help students in 5th through 8th grades connect with Christ, each other, and the larger ZPC community.
Contact: Calvin Bryant [317.873.6503 x1026]
Spring Hill Summer Camp
To start registration, CLICK HERE!
- Completed grades 6-9 by summer of 2017 register for "Young Teen - Classic"
- Completed grades 5-6 can register for "Pre Teen Classic" rather than the "Young Teen Classic" (completed grade 6 can "double dip" and register for eitherPre Teen or Young Teen camps)
- Spring Hill Camp! The most heart-pounding activities on camp: zip lines, tubing, blob, paintball, horses, kayaks, solo challenge course, and a ton more! Set individual goals and face fears with your cabin mates.
- Sunday, July 23 | be at Spring Hill by 3 pm
- Friday, July 28 | pick up at Spring Hill by 2:30pm
- $549 if registered before January 15
- $699 if registered after January 15
- $150 deposit due upon registration (remaining balance due May 1)
- Scholarships and payment plans are available, contact Calvin Bryant or Spring Hill Camp
- All meals are included in the cost. If your student has specific dietary needs, we can accommodate. Please call Spring Hill at 812.497.0008 to let them know your child's dietary restrictions.
typical day at spring hill camp
- 8:00 Breakfast
- 9:00 Activity #1
- 10:30 Morning Rap Session
- 11:00 Activity #2
- 12:30 Lunch/Lunch Skit
- 1:15 Camp Store
- 2:30 Activity #3
- 3:30 Afternoon RAP
- 5:00 Activity #4
- 6:00 Dinner
- 7:30 Evening Event, Campfire, Lights Out
THINGS TO BRING
- Sleeping bag/sheets/blanket/pillow
- Towels and shower stuff
- Fun/appropriate attire
- Bug repellant
- Pen or pencil
- Bathing suit (one piece ladies!)
- Swimming towel
- Clothing (pack for extreme temps and please be modest)
- Several outfits of old clothes (that can get dirty!)
- Waterproof sun block
- Water bottle
- Good tennis shoes
- Sunglasses (optional)
- Watch (optional)
- Camera (optional)
- Spending money (snacks, t-shirts, etc.)
THINGS NOT TO BRING
- Cell phones (unless ONLY used to call home at free time!!!)
- iPods or electronic devices
- Tobacco products
- Laser pointers
- What are they? Events such as Laser Tag, Bowling, Holiday Parties, and Service Projects
- Where? Location depends on the event
- What time? Time depends on the event
- More info: These are opportunities for students to invite friends! It’s also a great way for guests or new attenders to connect and make new friends.
> Jon Graybeal [
- What is it? Open discussion for 7th and 8th graders who have questions about how faith and their daily lives intersect (groups are separated by grade and gender).
- Where? Groups meet in homes.
- When? Each adult leader sets the time and frequency that works best for the group.
- More info: It’s a place to connect with a caring Christian adult and to have authentic fellowship with peers as the group is challenged to grow spiritually and to live a lifestyle of service individually and collectively.
- Contact Paige Lanham for meeting times and locations of 7th and 8th grade girls.
- Contact Calvin Bryant for meeting times and locations of 7th and 8th grade boys.
- What is it? Main worship for Middle School students (grades 5th through 8th grades)
- Where? Room 205 every Sunday morning
- What time? 9 to 10 am
- More info: We dig deep into what the Bible has to say about life as a middle school student. We play games to connect with other students. We worship God in song and prayer, open up the Bible for a lesson, and talk about life in our grade/gender specific discussion groups.
- What is it? Membership class for 6th graders
- Where? Room 205 on Sunday nights from September through December
- What time? 6:30 to 8 pm
- More info: Students will gain a deeper understanding of God through Christian theology, focus on how to live out their life as a disciple of Jesus, grow in the 6 Marks of a Disciple, and participate in a service project to understand what it means to have “Arms of Love” for others. Even if membership isn't of interest, we recommend attending as a way to plug-in and learn/review the basics of Christianity!
- Next step: - to sign up your student, CLICK HERE!
Weekly Wisdom Blog