Daughters of Destiny
2019 Women's Gathering
Saturday, March 9 | 9 am - 3:30 pm
Women of all ages are invited to the Women’s Gathering. ZPC is hosting this event with Olivet Missionary Baptist Church at Zionsville Presbyterian Church. We will hear from storyteller Nancy Wilson and music will be led by ZPCer Cynthia McCall and Denise Johnson from Olivet. Additionally, we have an opportunity to come together Friday night for a time of worship, reflection, and praise as we prepare our hearts and minds for our time together on Saturday.
- Nancy Wilson, our keynote speaker, will help us understand “the ultimate story of Jesus” and how we can put our stories together with his story. She will also share how we can connect with others through storytelling. Feel equipped to share your story with others by attending!
- Learn about ministries that serve women in our community.
- Enjoy the combined musical talents of both churches during worship.
- Breakfast treats as well as a delicious lunch buffet will be provided.
- Have a chance to win door prizes.
Cost for the day:
$25/person (through Feb 27) or $30/person (Feb 28 through the
day of the event).
About our speaker
Nancy Wilson is a dynamic speaker and author who combines a zest for life and people. She serves as a global ambassador for CRU and directs StoryWave Evangelism Training.
Nancy travels extensively and is a frequent speaker to audiences of all ages in the U.S. and Internationally. Her passion is to “lift up Jesus” as she leads retreats, conferences, and training for diverse audiences. She will challenge us to passionately pursue Jesus and share his ultimate love story with others!
What: Women’s Gathering Pre-event Concert
Our Gathering worship leaders will lead us in a special evening of worship, reflection, and praise. And we’ll introduce Gathering speaker Nancy Wilson.
When: Friday, March 8 | 7 – 8 pm
Doors open at 6:30 pm
Where: ZPC Sanctuary
Who: Anyone is welcome!
No registration or tickets are needed for the Pre-event Concert.
Coffee and cookies provided.
> Eileen Davis [ ]