Sign up for Heart to Heart!
1st of the month, 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Personal. Directed. Transformational. Biblical. Flexible in timing and place. Multiplies. These words describe Heart to Heart Discipleship at ZPC. We'd love to help you intentionally grow as a follower of Jesus! Whether you would describe your walk with Christ as brand new, still being considered, or a long-term relationship you’ve had for years, this approach to discipleship can serve you.
This relationship with another woman provides:
• Encouragement, as you learn from each other
• Time together in God’s Word
• Preparation to pass on what you learn to someone else
• A meeting time and place that fits your lifestyle
Heart to Heart partners utilize Destined resources. These four books cover personal growth and training elements that equip individuals to walk with Christ and assist others to do the same. Destined study guides are $11 and available by contacting Sally Bias.
The four books of the Destined series cover personal growth and training elements that equip individuals to walk with Christ and assist others to do the same.
Book 1: Destined for Security
- Can You Be Secure in Your Relationship with God?
- How Can God’s Forgiveness Become Real?
- Knowing Who You Are in Christ
- Experiencing God’s Presence and Power
- Can You Trust the Bible?
- Freedom from the Performance Trap
- Living in God’s Power for a Lifetime
Book 2: Destined for Intimacy
- Intensifying Your Passion for God
- Communicating with God
- Loving Others Unconditionally
- Experiencing Relational Intimacy
- Digging Deeper into God’s Word
- Discerning God’s Will
Book 3: Destined for Ministry
- Making the Most of Your Time, Talent and Treasure
- Developing a Heart for Ministry
- Your Spiritual Journey
- Helping Others Know Jesus: A Biblical Model
- Helping Others Know Jesus: Making It Practical
- Making Disciples
Book 4: Destined for Eternity
- Living with an Eternal Perspective
- Knowing God’s Character
- Intensifying Your Passion for the Great Commission
- Insights from the Ministry of Jesus
- Developing Your Ministry Strategy
- Finishing Well
> Contact: Sally Eisbrenner